Dining and entertaining is such a fun thing to do, but what really makes it special is a few unique serving items that will be sure to wow your guests! I’ve broken this list down by category instead of price, but all items are less than $100! You can find items ranging in price from stocking stuffer to higher end. Hope you find something you need!
- Slate Cheese Board & Markers Set ($19.95)
- Liberty Square 5pc Relish Serving Set ($19.99)
- Perfect for the friend who always hosts taco night ($11.99)
- Portable Buffet Food Warmer ($56.99)- perfect for transporting or keeping food warm while waiting for guests to arrive
- 10 pc Cheese Board & Platter Set ($32.99)
- For the Olivia Pope fans ($52 for a set of 4)
- Swoon Wine Carafe ($29.95)
- Oster Electric Wine Opener ($16.49) – I have one of these and I love it!
- Magic Chef Single Zone !2 Bottle Wine Cooler ($92)
- Libbey 9 pc Cocktail Bar Set ($19.99)
- Silicone Sphere Ice Ball Tray ($19.99)- for the high-baller
- Monogrammed Whiskey/Bourbon Decanter ($39.50)- any whiskey/bourbon drinker who is missing this from their bar collection will appreciate receiving this as a gift!
- 17 pc Grill Tool Set with Digital Thermometer ($29.99)
- Laser BBQ Cooking Thermometer ($39.99)- not gonna lie, this is COOL.
- Monogrammed Steak Brander ($49.95)- a bit cheeky, but you can’t deny that any grillmaster will likely get a thrill from this!
What are your must-have hosting/entertaining items?