I’ve recently re-posted my 7 day Greek islands travel guide, but I wanted to do a special highlight on Mykonos. It’s such a busy island, and if you’re only there for a few days it’s really helpful to know where you want to eat, what you must see/do, and where you should stay when planning your trip. For this post, I’ll make it quick and easy in list form!
- Uno Con Carne- steak and oyster restaurant, and in my opinion a must! I’ve been there both times I went to Mykonos. Not only is the food amazing, but the atmosphere is amazing. Helps that the restaurant itself is stunning as well
- Nice n Easy- this is a great restaurant for lunch. It’s right on the water across from the windmills, and the food is AMAZING.
- Caprice Sea Satin Market- under the windmills on the water; seafood platters, great for groups or even just 2!
- LingLing by Hakkasan- this is a bit of an experience. Imagine having dinner in a club… that’s what you’ll be doing here!
- D’Angelo Italian- if you’re looking for a delicious italian spot to mix things up, this is where you need to go. On a street upon entering Mykonos town, it’s great for a little date night
- Buddha Bar
- Nammos at Psarou Beach- great for celeb spotting if you’re in to that 🙂
- Hotel Grand Beach – I stayed here recently and I absolutely loved it! Quiet pool, excellent pool bar, excellent food, and great views. It’s just outside Mykonos town so you can easily walk in or have the front desk call you a taxi for 10 euros. It’s also very affordable if you’re on a budget.
- Hotel Petasos – I stayed here before as well. It’s a spa hotel located on Platis Yalos, and is about a 10 minute bus ride in to Mykonos town. Great for relaxation! Has a lovely pool with a beautiful view, good pool bar and food, and is a 10 minute walk to Psarou Beach
- Mykonos Blu – stay here if you’re looking to mingle with the rich a famous
As for activities in Mykonos, it’s more of a relax during the day/party at night kind of place. However, here are a few sights to see (i.e. the windmills!) and plenty of shopping.
What are your favorite places in Mykonos? Anything I should add to the list?