The best food for any party is finger food amiright? Requires little to no utensils, people can stand and eat, they’re bite-sized so can quickly be eaten in between convos… I mean… do I need to go on? Finger foods are da best. Below are some of my favorite, super easy finger foods to serve up at parties. Some are my own, and some are from my fave Pinterest accounts 🙂
- Sausage balls (see below for recipe)
- Cheesy taco sticks
- Neiman Marcus pinwheels (see below for recipe)
- Buffalo chicken pinwheels
- Mac ’n cheese cupcakes
- Bacon cheeseburger croisants
- Cheese & salami bites (see below for recipe)
- Spinach balls
- Bacon wrapped Brussels sprouts
- 1 lb sausage
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 4 oz shredded cheddar
- 1/2 c. Bisquick (helps the ingredients stick together a little better)
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F, line a baking sheet with foil, and spray with EVOO cooking spray (or whatever you have on hand). Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl, and drop by rounded table spoon on to the cookie sheet. Bake for 20-25 minutes. This recipe makes approximately 50 sausage balls.
Neiman Marcus Pinwheels
- Real bacon bits, finely chopped (make have to do some extra chopping if buying store bought)
- 1/2 c. mayonaise
- 1 c. shredded cheddar
- 1 c. sliced almonds
- 1/2 c. finely chopped green onios
- 6-8 burrito size tortillas
Mix all ingredients aside from the tortillas in a bowl. Spread the mixture evenly on each tortilla, leaving half and inch of room around the edges. Roll the tortillas up, cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate for 2-3 hours. This will help the dip and the tortilla “become one” if you will 🙂 Once they rolls ups have had time to sit, slice evenly and serve.
Cheese and salami bites
I’ll be honest… doesn’t take a genius to make this lol!
- Choice of cheese (I used cheddar, white cheddar, merlot cheddar, smoked gouda, mozzarella, or havarti)
- Salami sliced thinly
- Olives (can use black or green)
Fold salami in to quarter sized piece and stab a toothpick through. Then add choice of cheese and top with an olive. You can either make these bite sized or as a kabob.
What are you favorite party foods?