Most home chefs have the basics… cutting boards, knives, mixing bowls etc, but there are always a few gadgets and appliances that would be a great addition to any kitchen! I tried to fill this gift guide with mostly unique gift ideas that would go well in any kitchen. Enjoy!
Stocking Stuffers/Under $25:
- Thermopro Digital Thermometer ($10.49)- especially handy for cooking steak at home, but also great for safe cooking of poulty
- Cravings by Crissy Teigan Pinch Bowls ($4.99)- perfect for seasoning dishes while you cook… plus… Chrissy Teigan
- Tear Free Onion Goggles ($11.99)- every home chef needs these, .01% have them
- Ninja Express Chop ($19.99)- no more time spent chopping all of those vegetables! More time for drinking the wine
- Oster Precise Blender +Food Chopper ($49.99)- a blender and chopper in one… bet you any of your single home chefs would love this!
- Dash Single Basket Compact Air Fryer- $48.49)- for the new fad chef OR the healthy chef who can’t say no to fried chicken 🙂
- Marcato Atlas Pasta Machine $41- nothing beats a homemade pasta, and this machine makes it so easy!
- Gourmia Adjustable Pot & Pan Hands Free Automatic Stirrer ($39.99)- perfect for those recipes that call for a constant store… ahem… roux lookin’ at you
- Le Creuset Silicone Cooking Tool Sets ($60)- for the new home chef still using their metal silverware on their non-stick cookware
- 6-Piece Carbon Steel Wok Set ($59.95)- for the friend who loves fried rice and more!
$75 and up
- Weston 6 Tray Dehydrator ($81.99)- not only for beef jerky, you can also create homemade dried fruit, fruit roll ups and more! Perfect for a family with small children
- Grillbot Robotic Barbecue Grill Cleaner ($89.95)- because who likes to clean the grill?
- Breville® The Smoking Gun Wood Smoke Infuser ($99.99)- add a deliciously smoky flavor to all kinds of food including meats, cheeses, sauces
What are some of your favorite kitchen gifts??