I have always been a planner. For years I have planned and hosted my own parties as well as parties for other people. I just love seeing it all come together, and for everyone to enjoy themselves.
When I travel, no matter if in-country or out, I like to know before I arrive exactly what my options are. I think it’s important to plan for a trip so there’s no time wasted trying to sort your plan out once you arrive, and you can relax and fully enjoy yourself!
All party planning service estimates include: theme suggestions (if requested), menu planning, decoration ideas, and party supply list.
For an additional fee, you can include cocktail suggestions, game or activities ideas, party favor suggestions or invitation design.
Types of party planning offered:
- Wine Tastings
- Bridal and baby showers
- Theme parties
- Children’s birthday parties
- Milestone anniversaries and birthdays
- Weekend events and tours of local areas
- Holiday Parties (No Corporate Events)
- Local Fundraisers
All party planning packages start at $75. For any additional services added, it will be an additional $15 per service.
Depending on your travel experience and type of vacation, planning can be overwhelming and time consuming. So why not work with someone who can not only plan your trip, but provide support during if any issues arise?
All custom travel itineraries include recommendations for (and booking if requested):
- Day-to-day itinerary
- Hotel accommodations
- Rail reservations
- Excursions and tours
- Car rental reservations
- Restaurant reservations
- Wine tastings
- Private driver reservations
- Shopping information
The Custom Itinerary deposit is non-refundable:
- Trips 1-7 nights in length: $100 per person
- Trips 8 -13 nights in length: $150 per person
- Trips 14 nights or more: $200 per person
Other fees that may apply:
• $100 (minimum per person) refundable deposit for last-minute requests that are within two weeks of departure for research and itinerary maintenance
• $15 (minimum) for overnight delivery of tickets or documents; will be billed at the rate determined at by the shipping provider on date of shipping
*Airline pricing and realiability is dynamic and fluctuates constantly; for this reason, I believe it is in the best interest of the traveler to maintain this responsibility.
*All hotel bookings will be reserved under the refundable rate unless requested otherwise; if you elect to booking a non-refundable reservation you will agree to accept the loss of payment.
*Both party and travel planning are billed on a flat fee. 50% up front and 50% once final itinerary has been approved.
*No cash or checks. Card, PayPal, Apple Pay or Venmo only.